Have You Been Charged With a Crime? Are You an Adult or a Juvenile?

Do NOT Handle it Yourself!

Turn it over to an attorney and receive some peace of mind. Do not despair.
Some charges can be dismissed after successful participation in the Diversion Program. Many other types of convictions can be expunged provided it is a first offense. Either way, you have no record.