FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is it expensive to retain an attorney?
It does not have to be in all cases. It costs as little as $75.00 to find out!
Is your first consultation free?
No, it is not.
Why not, I can get a free one elsewhere?
Because you do get what you pay for.
Flexible Fees & Adjustable Rates
- Combination Fee Structure
- Will Offer Fair Fee for Size of Case
- Fees are Frequently Reimbursed by Other Party at End of Case
- Flat Fees/Fixed Rates Available for Some Types of Cases
- Contingent Fees for Certain Types of Cases (Pay Fee Only if Recover Money)
- Hourly Fees with Ceiling
What to Bring to the Appointment
- All Papers That May be Important to Your Case
- Your Story
- $75.00 in Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX)