Do I need to go to court to resolve my dispute or problem?
Want less expense? Want it over quickly? Want less risk?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then rather than court, you may want to use an Alternate Dispute Resolution.
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING
- With an Attorney
- Or on Your Own
- A Non-Threatening Negotiation Session with Paid, Trained Mediator
- Over in 1 Day or Less
- Less Expensive Than Court
- Voluntary Participation
- Non-Binding Result
- Mini-Trial with Real Judge or Licensed Attorney
- 1 Day or Less
- Still Less Expensive than Court
- Get Ruling with Same Force & Effect as Court-Ordered Judgment
- Your Own Private Judge with No Crowded Case Docket
- Faster than Court
- Still Less Expensive
- Court-Ordered Judgment